PayUMoney Offer Terms and Conditions
1. The customer shall receive discount @ 5% of the value of transaction amount subject to maximum of Rs 500/- , upon making an online payment on the participating merchants’ website during the Fayda week festival (“Shopping Fayda Week”) through their PayUmoney Account ("Offer"). The Offer can be availed only when payments are made by the Customer through PayUmoney payment option.
2. In order to avail the Offer, the customer must be registered as a PayUMoney Buyer.
3. The Offer will be valid from 15th October, 2015 (00:00:00 hours) to 21st October, 2015 (23:59:59 hours).
4. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion being run by PayUMoney.
5. PayUMoney does not warrant or guarantee availability, merchantability, quality, fitness etc., of any product or service offered during the shopping fayda week and the participating merchants.
6. PayUMoney reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify/change or alter the Offer. PayUMoney also reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer and to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
7. PayUMoney reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions or misuse of the Offer in any way.
8. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of New Delhi.
9. In all matters relating to the Offer, PayUMoney’s decision will be final.
10. In addition to the above, the Offer is also subject to PayUMoney general terms & conditions available on www.payumoney.com.
11. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to them in the PayUMoney User Terms and Conditions.
12. Terms & Conditions of shopping fayda Week .and the participating merchants shall also apply.