How do we collect your information?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
- To personalize and improve the Sites and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles and interests.
- To communicate with you for information/materials about products, offers, events, news and for other promotional purposes we think you will find valuable.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other Site features and to provide you with the relevant products or services.
- To monitor analyzes about how our customers browse and interact with the Site to help improve your online experience with us.
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
Where do we share your information?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use it to benefit our services, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Also, we may also share your Personal Information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Know your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to demand your information to be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please reach out to us from the ‘Contact Us’ information below.
Also, if you are a European resident,we would like to inform you that your information is being processed in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information might be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
How can I delete my personal information?
When you place an order through the Site, we maintain your Order Information for our records. You may always request to modify or delete information about you or cancel your account at any time by emailing us at customercare@albertotorresi.
Incase of any changes to the policy
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com or reach us by using the details provided below:
21/68 freeganj Agra Uttar Pradesh IN 282004